Lace Escape

(Vintage Lace Jacket-Vintage,  jeggings-AG jeans, shoes-Micael Kors, top-Gap, sunglasses-borrowed from Brother)

I am obsessed with lace, especially vintage lace.  Vintage lace pieces always make me feel like I am wearing a treasure or piece of art.
I love the shape of this blazer and how the fishtail back gives the whole outfit a unique look.  This jacket is a statement piece, so it is best to let statement pieces speak for themselves and do their job to draw attention to that one piece in the outfit.  That is why I opted to keep the colors in the rest of my outfit black, so I could let the jacket make the statement and be noticed.  Since an allover lace jacket is quite fancy I used a pop of bright fuchsia lipstick as my only accessory.  This way color can be infused into the outfit to help complete the look.  

No comments: