Fresh Pink

(skirt-Zara, lace top-Forever 21,shoes-Nine West, jacket-Banana Republic, purse-Vintage, necklace-Anthropologie,braids-DIY)
-photos by Danielle-
On the drive back from Sonoma we stopped at this fruit stand to get some fresh fruits for our Easter Brunch. 
I love all the signs and colors around this fruit stand and how they complement my outfit.
My DIY ribbon braids were inspired from Refinery 29's post on Rachel Roy's Fall '11 show here.
I didn't want do an updo, so I made it more of a braided crown which made me feel like a medieval princess.
I LOVE this hot pink Zara skirt--it is the perfect Summer piece to brighten your day!

4 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

I'm loving these bright colors!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Anonymous said...

great colors on you, so pretty!

What Sadie Did said...

I agree, great colours. Those shoes are fabulous!!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

love this outfit my dear!! the skirt is gorgeous! :) x