Piece of my Heart

(dress-Wasteland, shoes-Jeffrey Campbell buy here, hat/necklace-Vintage, dreamcatcher-Forever 21 similar style here, lipstick-Sephora Brand)

Photos by Lydia Hudgens.

This Vintage sheer dress is so super unique--I love that the design looks like it was hand painted on the silk (and quite possibly it was).  
I knew that this dress had to be photographed in an extra special way--so who better than the amazing photographer Lydia to capture its magic!?!
Summer is ending and these photos reflect that mood--chasing the warm weather and wearing light, flowy clothes even when the sun starts to set and the chill hits the air--just because you want to hold onto those last days of Summer.

9 comments:

Lynzy said...

The photographs by Lydia are gorgeous. Loving that dress paired with that hat!
xo Lynzy

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Summer is ending indeed - sad, but autumn has such charm. I adore that lovely dress and the print. The hat is so special, too. And I love the scenery. Have a sweet day and nice weekend;-)

Joanna said...

lovely photos! you look great!

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Such a beautiful cheer dress :) It suits you so well! x

Cylia said...

waow you're such a stunning girl.. everything about this outfit I love.. including your make-up! you look AWESOME. p.s. If you haven’t already.. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until this Friday! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

Amanne said...

I am loving that dress. I wish SF had beautiful sunny weather year round so we could wear outfits like this all the time.

decimal shoes said...

cute dress :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

Mary said...

LOVE this outfit!

xx,
Mary
sothentheysay.com

stylecomb said...

That dress is amazing Jackie! The colors, the pattern... I love it. You look gorgeous!

www.stylecomb.com