60s mod (in my Lulus.com dress)

dress-c/o Lulus.com, sparkly top- J.Crew, hat- Vintage, knee high boots- old Steve Madden, sunglasses- Prada, gloves- H&M

I am just swooning over this mod 60s inspired dress from lulus.com!
This dress, 'the division games striped shirt dress' is just amazing--everything from the bold stripes to the big lapel to the contrasting stripe pocket--it's just so nifty!
I love graphic prints and this geometric striped dress is just perfect and seasonless-- which is always nice to have a clothing piece that can be worn all year round and styled differently for each season.
I just adore geometric shapes, pop graphics, bright colors and anything with a 60s mod flair--and this dress has all of the above!
Visit lulus.com for more amazing items at super affordable prices!
Oh, and you can watch my Holiday video featuring this dress here!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

stylecomb said...

I love it with the sequins!!

www.stylecomb.com

Jacqueline said...

Thanks...the sequins add a nice element to the outfit! xo