I heart Crossroads Trading Co

(dress- Forever 21, chiffon button down- American Apparel, shoes- Vince Camuto, bag- Coach, sunglasses- Prada, watch- Michael Kors, necklace- Bloomingdale's)

I am so thrilled and honored that Crossroads asked me to style a mannequin for their Holiday party tonight!  I go to Crossroads quite frequently to buy/sell/trade, so I can't express the excitement I have to style a mannequin in a Holiday theme for their Holiday party!  
Jennie and I went to the Crossroads Fillmore location to style our mannequins.  We ran around the store grabbing all sorts of treasures from shoes, to hand bags, to dresses, to coats, sweaters, accessories and so much more.  After several iterations of outfits we finally landed our looks. 
I am so excited for my first Holiday party of the year tonight, super excited I will have a mannequin styled and featured at the party and even more excited to party down with the Crossroads team and other fab ladies and bloggers.  
More pics below from the styling session...
searching for inspiration amongst the racks.
Jackie and Jennie - the Crossroads dynamic duo.
Trying out this coat with the fluffy/furry trim.
Decisions, decisions, decisions...
and more decisions...
Taking a photo break while hunting and gathering items to style.
Krystal from the blog This Time Tomorrow is also styling a mannequin for the party.
The Jackie-Jennie team at work.  
Naked mannequin.  One outfit nixed.  On to the next...
If you are going to the party tonight I can't wait to meet you or see you there!
And a big thank you to Sarah who organized the styling session.
XO
Jackie

5 comments:

Amanne said...

I've been obsessed with those Prada sunglasses for months now. I'm just so good at losing sunglasses that I can't commit to spending $300 on them. :( They look fab though.

Santina said...

I couldn't think of more perfect sunglasses for you - GORGEOUS!

So sad I'll miss the party tonight! :( Take lots of pics, ok?

Baby Budget Blog said...

The sunspecs are so much fun! LOVE the colors of the dress and I'm dying for a belt like that one!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

and so it goes.... said...

ADORABLE! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SUNNIES!

XX
KELLEN

Larissa @ Living in Color | A Lifestyle Blog said...

your sunnies are fantastic! I really need to try out crossroads trading co :)

xoxo,
Larissa

http://www.livingincolorstyle.blogspot.com