What do Angels dream of?



dress- Mink Pink via Threadsence, necklace c/o LYLIF, shoes- Charles David, hat- Vintage, tights- Nordstrom

I LOVE this 'Angel' dress with the oversized flowing sleeves and the tonal paisley print adds a nice texture and element of interest to the fabric.
The dress is romantic, Vintage-inspired and simple all at the same time, and I especially love how the drama of big sleeves can really make a statement.
This is another dress I can style to be worn year round for each season--which makes it a great versatile purchase.  I would want to wear this dress in the Summer and run around barefoot chasing butterflies in sunflower fields while wearing a freshly made DIY daisy crown and hope my hair would be wildly waving in the wind under rainbows in the sky.

I thought it was hilarious when Elliott was taking my picture and demanded I try to look like an angel dreaming (photo #2).  Then he said, "Pretend you are an angel dreaming.  What do Angels dream of?  Wait, do Angels even dream?"  All good questions I thought, and I really like the idea of imagining...what do Angels dream of?
XO

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you do look like an angel! what a beautiful dress! Have a relaxing weekend! xxx

The Key To Chic said...

That's a good question! Love the romantic vibe of the dress, and you look so stunning!

Fashionista fuera de la Ciudad said...

Beautiful dress, fabulous necklace, what else?? You look gorgeous!! Good job girl!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

These photos are amazing :) i love the flowy, dreamy white dress :) x

Ashley Ording said...

Oh my, so so lovely! That dress is a dream and so are you! xo

Heather Belle said...

I love the wings on this dress. Such a stunner! You look so elegant in it!

Ani Barrington said...

Great dress and lovely photos!

whosthisani.blogspot.com

Kristi Relopez said...

Love the dress! Found your blog in the StyleSays featured stylists group. Super cute! Can we follow each other? My blog is: http://style-philes.blogspot.com/. xoxo