Cut. It. Out. (in my LuLus.com dress)


dress- c/o LuLus, belt/earrings/bangle- Forever 21, shoes- Zara, bag- gift from Australia, sunglasses-Urban Outfitters, jacket- Theory, necklace- Vintage


This 'paper snowflake' dress from LuLus.com is so cool.
Cut out details are definitely trending...so be on the lookout for cool new and innovative ways of this detail out there.
It was my sister Danielle who brought to my attention that the 'cut out' was a huge trend after we looked at a handful of fancy foreign magazines.
We flipped through about a dozen magazines and pulled out trends that we saw repeated over and over. 
 I'lI to share some of the other trends we collected in another post.  
I love how the fit of the dress is quite simple, but the detailed cut outs along the neckline, back, sleeves and hemline make it so interesting.
Here are some more dresses with the cut out trend from LulLu's here, here and here.

5 comments:

Despina T. said...

love that purple colour!lovely :)

Sophie (www.myveryownlookbook.com) said...

beautiful deatails! I love your necklace!

xoxo

Heather Belle said...

Ohh I've actually had my eye on this dress for a little while now! I found another site that sold it in a pretty plum colour. I just love the cut outs!

http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Jacqueline, melon-heart said...

According to chictopia, we have similar style. I don't know if that's true, but I know I love yours! Following <3

stylecomb said...

Love that color on you, and the cutouts are awesome!

www.stylecomb.com