Lemon Lime

top- Madewell, jeans-Gap, shoes- Sam Edelman, earrings- Chick-A-Boom Vintage, bag/necklace Vintage via the Vintage, expo in San Francisco, belt- Forever 21, Jacket- J.Crew


Love the bright, the color, the pastel and the print trends going on right now for Spring and Summer.  Pairing a refreshing blend of citrus hues definitely got me in the mood for sunshine on a cold San Francisco day (notice the goose bumps in the detail shot?).
Since the minimalist in me pretty much doesn't exist (at all), I have a hard time committing completely to one monochromatic color palette--hence my multi colored belt and 80s Vintage crazy colored print purse.
What are your favorite trends for Summer right now?
XO


12 comments:

Amanda Weiss said...

OBSESSED WITH THIS JACKIE! You look so cheery and perfect for the spring time.

Love Love!

Amanda
www.fashionableeme.com

Suzanne said...

Super cute!

Aishwarya Khanna said...

Love the way you've styled it! :D

Tweens said...

Nice look & cute outfit.

my very own lookbook said...

love your look!
xoxo

Meena said...

Love all the bright yellows! Following you now!

www.dashysassy.com

PensiveFashionista said...

<3 the clutch!

Anisa Young said...

GIRL. You pull off yellow SO well! It really is the confidence you carry! I love this! xx

Anisa Young said...

GIRL. You pull off yellow SO well! It really is the confidence you carry! I love this! xx

Christian Louboutin said...

love your style ,waiting for your more posts!

Fashionista Fuera de la Ciudad said...

Beautiful combination! Love the yellow combination is fun and perfect for the spring!

fashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com

Kstylick said...

Hey there, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

Korean Fashion