Lucky Leopard

(top-Nanette Lepore from CrossRoads SF, jeans-BDG, jacket-H&M, necklace-Banana Republic, shoes-Coach)

I picked this amazing leopard top up at CrossRoads in SF this past summer.  I couldn't believe I scored a Nanette Lepore top for $25!  This woven leopard top was a gem to find since it is versatile and seasonless.  
Here are all the reasons I love this top:
-leopard with a twist: leopard is always classic but in these grey tones with pops of teal, this leopard is unique and fun.
-versatile: I went for an edgier urban look for this outfit, but I have paired this top with teal flats, pearl earrings and hair in a low messy bun to make it sweeter and more classic.
-seasonless: this top can be worn all year.  Paired with the right bottoms and colors this top is appropriate for all seasons.