Harlem Shuffle


(shawl sweater-80's Vintage from Chick-A-Boom Vintage, dress-UO, shoes-Jeffrey Campbell, hat-Vintage, sunglasses-ModCloth)

These photos were taken by the lovely Veronica Suh, please visit her site to see more of her photography here.

I found the most amazing vintage shop in Petaluma called Chick-A-Boom Vintage, and I got this 80's vintage sweater there. 
 I love the details on it--the fringe beads on the edge of the collar and the sequined and beaded Navajo inspired pattern on the collar just makes me smitten.
Sometimes I just die over Vintage pieces. 
 I got this dress on super sale at UO, and thought it created a nice 80's Rocker-Goth vibe with the sweater and hat.

6 comments:

BECKY MAY said...

You look incredible! I love the sheer crochet dress!

The Flower Girl

X

Zoët said...

This is a lovely outfit :) I think I may be in love with your shoes xx

london loves said...

your blog is amazing! although I am not much fan of the litas, I love this outfit!

♥ ♥ ♥

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I went on a vintage hunt too today ^^ I foudn the best stores ever, but I didn't buy anything =) x

PS: are those shoes not hard to walk in? I always wonder that when I see them... x

iammademoiselle said...

Love your outfit!!!The shoes are amazing<3

Check out my blog sometime! Maybe we can follow each other if you like!

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

Janette said...

Love the black.
Love the bangs.
Love the lace.
LOVE LOVE the sunglasses...
Such a cute girl! I'm so jealous.
Janette