Sea Breeze

 


 
(dress-BCBG, sweater-UO, boots-Anthropologie, purse-H&M,earrings-Lucky, leggings-Danskin)

These pictures are from a day we spent beach-hopping along the coast in
Half Moon Bay. 
Half Moon Bay is one of my favorite places to visit--it is absolutely beautiful and invigorating. 
We couldn't resist stopping along the road to frolic in the mustard fields as we drove from beach to beach.
 I absolutely love when the mustard fields bloom this time of year.
 The golden yellow hue is just refreshingly lovely.
 
The mustard field gave a nice 60’s vibe serving as the background for my BCBG knit color blocked dress.
I have made so much use out of this dress as it can be dressed up or down, and it is so comfortable which makes it very versatile.
For work I would wear it with black tights and heels, but for our mini road trip to Half Moon Bay it was perfectly comfy to go beach-hopping!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

love the mix of colors, looks great with the turqoise necklace!

Shoe said...

These are some AMAZING pictures! Also, you're really cute...

:)

Shoe
thingsididmyself.blogspot.com

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Fabulous pictures! I love the scenery and so ur look combo =D

Z--- said...

that dress is beautiful!!xxx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

Bruna said...

Magical place and loved the outfit!

Nikki said...

You look beautiful once again. your pictures are always very nice and you pose so natural. I have a hard time doing that! I am in love with the necklace, btw ^^ x