Sketched


Rachel from Visual Basic absolutely delighted me by featuring me in her Blogger Sketch Sketch Sunday series.
I am a HUGE fan of Rachel's work and always look forward to seeing what Blogger she will sketch next.
I am beyond flattered for her to be inspired by me and my blog--and she wrote some really kind words that you can read here
 It means the world to me that she finds me as relatable Blogger with a 'normal' body type that most women can relate to.
Thank you Rachel with all my heart!
You can see the outfit posts Rachel was inspired by here, here and here.

4 comments:

Amanne said...

Gorgeous sketches! I'm obsessed with fashion sketch work.

UK said...

what an incredibly modern piece of design - I am delighted to have found this blog, it's a marvelous resource. Fashion Guide

Courtney said...

I found you from Rach's blog. :)
Now following you on bloglovin!

I looked through a good couple of posts - your photographer (hubby or tripod or other) is amazing! You take the most interesting shots, you always strike a fierce pose and you clothes is to die for! Your style is great! I'm so happy to have found your blog!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Courtney! Lydia Hudgens is the mastermind photographer...you can check out more of her work here...
www.lydiahudgens.com