Keep it Cozy

scarf- Ann Taylor Loft (similar here and here, sweater- Gap , leather jacket- Theory, cord leggings - Gap, heels- Vince Camuto, sunnies - Crossroads Trading Co, gloves- H&M (an awesome pair of gloves here), bag-Urban Outfitters

Trying to stay cozy in warm layers as it has been freeeeezing in San Francisco lately.
I pretty much can't take off my Theory leather jacket these days. 
 My new favorite accessory are these H&M gloves which add a great city chic element to any outfit and are also incredibly functional to keep warm!

I wanted to share a couple fun things with you.
I have been featured in the NY Times Street Style section the past couple weeks, so check it out here, here and here.
And get to know me a bit more over at Smashion.com where they interviewed me here.
XO

and P.S. I have a very exciting post to share with you this week! 

3 comments:

Santina said...

Not sure what I'm more excited for - hearing the big news or seeing you tomorrow! :)

That scarf is stunning on you!

Fashionista fuera de la Ciudad said...

I die for this amazing scarf! Wonderful color!! It's just bright your face! lol Nice job girl!

D.R.P. said...

cozy wozy