Printed Pants in New York

pants- Motel Rocks via Mira Mira SF, Peplum top- H&M, scarf- Forever 21, shoes- Joie, bag- Coach, sunglasses- Prada, gloves- H&M, necklace-J.Crew

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

I wore this outfit when I was in New York last week (for work) which had to be the most freezing cold day while I was there.  I took the red eye into NY immediately went to the West Village to meet Jennie, Lydia, Eliot, Christina and Caylee for a delicious brunch (fabulous ladies indeed!).  We sat and talked for hours, and then when we were done with brunch we walked to a cafe to get some dessert and coffee and chit chat some more.  We literally ate and chatted the day away from noon until 5, and I have to say it was an incredibly lovely and relaxing way to spend a day in  New York with great company!

Let's now talk about how awesome this little moon and star print is on these pants--so fun!  I  got them at the SF favorite Mira Mira shop in SF.  You can read about Mira's favorite trends here in this awesome Refinery29 article.
XO

1 comment:

Fashionista fuera de la Ciudad said...

Love your outfit! perfect or the NY city!